Saturday 10 January 2009

P.S. - I hate you Rob Pattinson!





Yeah, Yeah, yeah, I am writing in english, so what? Maybe in the unlikely chance that someone "english" borne ends up trampling on a blog like this, full of nonense of everyday things concerning women - of the portuguese kind, nonetheless - they will not be thinking that this is another post filled with OMG HE IS SOOOO AWESOMMME !!!!

I hate YOU Rob Pattinson. Why, you make ask? I am already well served with my personal Mr. Cullen, thank you very much, and I am too of a portuguese for you (grin). I hate you because of your attitude: you just don't give a damn. And despite my heart throbs for a REAL VAMPIRE (like Gary Oldman), you go ahead and just are...YOU! And you are not Portuguese...or from Alverca for that matter...not even from Lourinhã...

I hate you because you are the sort of guy that I could hang out with, and I have so few of my own...I can just imagine Tokyo with you, Hugo and Vital...That would give those japanese maids something to look at :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home